Monday, September 20, 2010

The Bellingham Traverse


"We are a plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures.”

~ J.R.R. Tolkien (From "The Lord of the Rings")








The race I did with my neighbor, the cycling Legend, was called the Bellingham Traverse. Our team name was "Eye's of the Tiger."

Don't ask.

We did well, finishing 10th out of 183 teams. 3rd in our category.

I am totally happy with the result.

RESULTS

I cant believe I ran the first 6 miles in 36 minutes!!!!! Holy smack!!!

AND I have to mention that we were actually WINNING the thing for a while!!! THAT was cool, except poor Rick had a bathtub of kayak...

1 comment:

  1. That's funny!! I was running the parts that race was on for the leg part last Saturday. Saw lots of bibs on the trails but no Aaron. :( Congrats on a strong team finish!

    ReplyDelete